“How you are forming your dream to build an Organic Cottage of any size with the parts that you win from your words.
Imagine only 300-500 words could get you all the windows, doors, siding, sinks, flooring, roofing, and more if you could string them together into the winning essay. That means that once you are a member you would have 12 months in a row that you could possibly win a package of house parts like few will ever get the chance to assemble. Truly the game will get harder as more find out, join, and enter each month, but for the first few months, your odds should be incredible. Hope you join us and share your dreams for an Organic Sustainable Cottage.
Using any of the three options; joining our online membership with Texas Tiny Houses and you are eligible to WIN!!!
Shower wall shingles for a good sized shower included.
Upstairs half bath and sitting/dressing area on the fantastic edge of the imagination. We have some live edge slabs of Mesquite or Cypress for counter tops too.
Siding and some shingles perhaps?
Regardless of what you choose to call your God, your spiritual source energy that makes life possible for you and all other beings on this planet, call upon it and utilize that power to help make the changes happen, starting from within, by your actions today. Contribute to the solutions and we all win.
Some great big windows with lots of panes. Have several up to 7′ x 8′.
Doors and transoms from the school that was once in Gonzales. Arts and crafts style.
Porch posts, on a porch roof that folds down for transport, as well as the upper roof. 23,000 lbs of salvaged lumber, doors, windows, exotic woods, and much more from the past that have been reformed into a house like no other. It can roll down the road to a new home again one day, unlike 450,000 houses that will be built this year from toxic sheetrock, hardiplank, and other commonly used modern building materials.
Special windows, balconies, details and more details, that is what makes a house unique. Who wants a house that is just like the neighbors? Toxic boxes all lined up, 5 floor plans turned all about, in subdivisions run amuck.
More of the cast iron fireplace fronts.
A great door with the spider web transom in it still. This came from Alamo heights in San Antonio.
Classic styles, real wood windows, original period glass, wavy and all, no out gassing of vinyl, plastics, or formaldehyde.
Here you can see the metal being used for siding as well as the roof. Heaven is looking much bigger now. Imagine yourself living in a house like this if you like and then set about manifesting your dream. We can do it if we are willing to commit the time and labor, the love and determination.
Enjoy as I begin the reading of Jubbs Cell Rejuvenation starting with Reclaiming Your Terrain. Soon there will be something to say about an exclusive new product Blue Mana together with LifeHydrate these are great for anyone doing a serious practice of Bikram Yoga.
Yes, believe it or not, we will truly be giving away a package of Pure Salvage Building materials for an Organic House or Cottage each month for the next year as part of my “Spreading the Pure Salvage Living Building Drive”. It will include the parts one would use to help create a sustainable house using many other parts for walls, such as salvaged lumber for framing, straw bale, compressed earth, monolithic domes, or container homes…. the parts will work for all of them. Just what is included? Each month I will give away a package to include up to:
1 Front door
1 Bathroom door
7- windows 4 big for down, 2 for up in gables, 1 for kitchen
500 sf- of vintage tin for roof and some of the siding
250 sf- of T&G flooring in a Long Leaf Pine
4- 4×4 antique beams for a loft.
200 sf- of Cypress or Long Leaf siding
100 sf- of beaded wood for wainscot
1- bathroom sink
1- Kitchen sink
2- sets of cabinet doors and drawers vintage in wood.
50 sf- Vintage roof shingles for shower walls.
So here is a bit of inside scoop!!! If you want to win get started in February as the Top 10 entries will be carried over into the
next month automatically eligible. So the competition will continue to grow both in numbers and quality. So Sign up today!!!!
A nice photo of finished sprouts, growing for a little more than seven days, the cooler weather slowing the growth. These were done in water only; however, adding a bit of sun dried sea salt and some MSM to the water at the end to fortify with sulfur and mineral
This is a package that includes a FREE R&R Booking which means random days or random houses can be booked for your FREE days on Sunday through Thursday for as long as you remain a member. If you choose to use a FREE Coupon Day on Premium days (Fridays, Saturdays, and Holidays if not booked within a week of joining), will cost you $15 in addition to your free night, no more, regardless of the house you choose.
The benefits of membership include discount rates for additional days, FREE seminar participation, discounts on materials, events plus special not available to the public.
2016 End of the Year Holiday Gift Special
One FREE night in one of the Tiny Texas Organic Cottages located in Salvage, Texas for when ever you choose and we have a house available. This will allow you to come experience a purely organic cottage and see how you will fit in the downsized world you imagine wanting to live in one day. How small can you go? Find out with a free night in the only B&B of its kind in the world where you can not only try on a piece of Houses Art you can live in, but you could buy the materials at a discount, come to FREE seminars to learn how to build your own sustainable energy efficient Organic Cottage and be able to enjoy the benefits of membership that are still worth far more than the membership cost, even if you did not come stay in one of our houses for FREE. (But if you don’t then gift it to someone who will because they will remember the experience for a lifetime and it may change the path they choose when their time comes to downsize too).
Pure Salvage Living Online Members Get Access To:
• The Salvage Mining Tutorial Series. Over five hours and 20 educational tutorial videos on how to salvage and restore building materials including how to start your own salvage mining business!
• The Salvage Building Tutorial Series. A comprehensive, step-by-step video series on how Tiny Texas Houses builds their tiny houses with salvage from concept to completed home.
• Over 50 articles detailing tips and tricks to building your tiny house with salvaged materials.
• Our members and member directory to network and engage with like-minded tiny house enthusiasts. Team up to salvage a house in your area or build your own tiny homes together!
• Pre-sale access to hands on workshops hosted by Tiny Texas Houses
• The Pure Salvage Living Forum where you can connect and engage with Tiny Texas Houses and other members
• And all the updates and new content that is released on the website every month
What Do Members Learn
Learn How to:
• Obtain “salvage rights” to structures in your area
• Identify valuable building materials
• Deconstruct a building safely and efficiently
• Transport and store building materials
• Remove nails and clean framing materials
• Restore salvaged windows and glass
• Design a tiny house with salvage
• Space saving techniques in your tiny house design
• What tools you need to build your tiny house
• The step-by-step process to build your tiny house (from flooring, framing, siding and finishing)
• Re-purpose old roofing tin for your tiny house roof
• Build your tiny house in “modules”
• Start your own Salvage Mining or Salvage Building Business for profit